Life Insurance Sales Producer
Professional Wealth Associates
Life Insurance Sales Producer
We are a boutique wealth management firm located in Melville, NY who is looking for a Life Insurance Sales Producer. In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to capitalize on our existing book of business in order to grow the Life Insurance division of our firm by strengthening relationships with existing clients, cultivating new referrals, and networking with other trusted partners.
We are a boutique financial planning firm offering 35 years of experience in comprehensive Wealth & Investment Management, Retirement & College Savings Plans, Life Insurance, Pension & Social Security, Long Term Care & Disability as well as Succession Planning and various benefit plans for employers and employees.
Joining Professional Wealth Associates brings a level of recognition with it and ensures you've become a part of a professional team who believes in investing in its employees by offering various resources and incredible support.
What You Will Do as a Life Insurance Sales Producer
We are looking for someone who is hungry and eager to learn all there is to know about complex life insurance, with the developing opportunity to build out our Life Insurance Division. This will be executed through personal production and advanced planning strategies.
- Our extensive book of Wealth Management clients are an untapped opportunity for life and long term care insurance. You will be given this book of clientele to source for life and long term care opportunities, which means you will be generating revenue right off the bat.
- We also have relationships with other professionals and organizations in the accounting, legal, P&C insurance and Non-Profit sectors who can be a resource for additional leads with a little bit of effort.
- These relationships, along with proactive marketing and networking, provide a generous opportunity for revenue generation.
- We will also provide you with a team of back office and support staff to handle administrative tasks and paperwork, allowing you more time in front of clients to build relationships and uncover new business opportunities.
Life Insurance Sales Producer Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a client base; seeking new prospects via referrals and other methods
- Consult with clients and prospective clients to assess insurance needs, budget, financial planning goals, and other relevant details
- Provide quotes and coverage recommendations, assisting with long-term planning
- Assist with completion of applications and other necessary paperwork as well as obtain underwriting approval
- Deliver policy and plan documents
- Follow up with clients on a periodic basis to assess financial, family, and other changes that may warrant modification of coverage
What You Will Receive In Return
- Generous commission on Life Insurance products sold
- Opportunity to cross-sell Life Insurance products to our Wealth Management clients
- Opportunity to nurture and leverage PWA business partners for additional leads and sales opportunities
- The opportunity to build our Life Insurance Division, hiring and training a team of your own
- The option to offer any Life Insurance product without being bound to one brand
- Administrative support so you can focus less on paperwork and more on your business
- State of the art, newly built office space with a private office and conference room with technology for client meetings
- Office supplies and support staff
- 3-10 years of insurance experience
- New York State Life, Health, and Disability insurance licenses or willingness and ability to attain
- FINRA Series 6, 63, and 65 registrations preferable or willingness and ability to attain
- Desire to build and manage a team of life insurance experts and other support staff